Thursday, August 11, 2011

what is with this week?

It has been a bad week...well actually two weeks, but really this week starting from Thursday until today...i'd love for it to stop today!
I thought it was just in my universe and then i really thought about it. Not only is my universe spinning lop-sided, but the world. The famine in Somalia and Ethiopia-really a lot of places in Africa, the riots in London and of course the markets here in the US. What is happening?!

I kept trying to find a youtube clip that i thought was a good way to wrap up this post, but i found nothing original. I've spent my past few days over dosing on Friends, Big Bang Theory and previously favorited clips. Wasn't going to torture you with those. I've done enough of that already to Joe.
Any personal favorites of yours that are good for bringing up your mood? Please share :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you have already seen this, but it makes me smile every single time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEN-kHe5o_Y