Wednesday, February 23, 2011

i had a dream

heeeeey
happy thanksgiving, Hanukah, kwanza, christmas, new years, valentines day and presidents day...phew, it's been a while!
It's been a long time and i'm always thinking, is this worth posting, nah and i keep going. But last night i had a dream. I dreamt i was actually writing in this blog. I actually wrote in it and also changed its name. I can't for the life of me remember what i changed it to, but something i thought was amazing. hmmmm

Well chances are i'll go another really long stretch without writing, but i'll try a bit harder. I mean really, if all those mormon moms with 5 kids can cook, take pictures and write an amazing blog so can I (um yeah, probably not).

1 comment:

Abbie said...

okay, this post is from feb, but i'm making a wish that you'll read it.

what? you saw me on the subway?!? that is so crazy. where? i would have loved to say hi!

seriously, your comment is probably my favorite comment i've ever gotten.

p.s. you should fulfill your dream and post more! especially if it consists of watermelons:)